6/08/2010

Quick little observation...

So, a few of us were watching a couple of at bats of the women's college softball World Series when somebody asked why we were watching it?

I said, "there is absolutely nothing wrong with watching these fine upstanding lesbian women."

This led to a whole conversation about the differences between softball lesbians and soccer lesbians. The highly stereotypical conclusion is this...Softball lesbians are more feminine and wear make-up, looks matter. Soccer lesbians wear the pants in their relationships and prefer the au naturale look, leaning toward the butch side of things.

Why is this important you may ask? And I would answer, "Its not, does everything have to be important, or have some kind of deeper subject matter/meaning? I think not. Some things are just fun to talk about without being too serious."

If you are offended...get over yourself!

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit - those lipstick lesbians are pretty hot. But, I'll not give up my soccer girls :)

    ReplyDelete