6/09/2010

The zoo within the zoo...

Okay, I go to the zoo to look at the animals. Isn't that why we all go? My problem is that no matter what day of the week you go, there are hundreds of unruly, snot-faced hell spawns. Yes I am talking about children (pre-teens). They suck up all the good viewing areas and are loud, rowdy and inconsiderate. Half of them don't even know what it is they are looking at. Somebody needs to tell these little gargoyles that the zoo isn't just for them, hell they didn't even pay to get in, us adults have every right to those good viewing areas, too. If I had my way I would toss one over into the tiger exhibit and yell, "That is what happens when you hog all the good spots!" Followed shortly by their inattentive mother.

I understand that this may sound a little selfish on my part, but you know what? I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!

3 comments:

  1. Sing it, Brother J-Bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had my way, a suppressor and laser sight equipped .45 would keep movie theaters quiet and kid free as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya know, there would be something to be said about feeding the carnivores some of the urchins. Help offset the cost of feeding, add some entertainment. Yeah. Let the kids in free! They need to pay to LEAVE----->

    ReplyDelete